Our TSCM Technicians have thousands of hours of training and experience in the technical surveillance counter measures field. Our lead technician, Jeff Evert, has completed Technical Surveillance Countermeasures training through some of the top tscm instructors & courses in the world. His most recent TSCM specific training is outlined below.
- Counter-Eavesdropping Course 101, Institute for Countermeasures Studies (Completed 1999)
- Counter-Eavesdropping Course 102, Institute for Countermeasures Studies (Completed 1999)
- Counter-Eavesdropping Course 103, Institute for Countermeasures Studies (Completed 1999)
- TSCM 201, Research Electronic's Center for Technical Security,(Completed 2002)
- Eavesdropping Countermeasures II, Jarvis International Intelligence Inc., (Completed 2003)
- Fiber Optic Installer & Advanced Fiber Optic Technican, 3M Telecom Systems Division (Completed 2004)
- Advanced TSCM Concepts Course (301R), REI's Center for Technical Security (Completed 2004)
- TSCM Equipment Training Conference, REI (Completed 2006)
- Telephone Countermeasures Course, REI (Completed 2007)
- Digital Telephone Countermesures Course, REI (Completed 2008)
Instructors for the above courses included:
Background/Qualifications of some of our technicians include:
- US Govt. Top Secret Clearance
- Graduate of the US Govt. TSCM Interagency Training Center 2003
- Graduate of the US Marine Corp. Counter Intelligence & Human Intelligence Courses, 2001
- Certified Forensic Locksmith
- Training in Counter Surreptitious Entry
- Lock Picking / Bypass Techniques
Mr. Evert is a currently licensed ham radio technician with a background in electronics and telecommunications. He has current certifications of fiber optic installer & advanced fiber optic technician through 3M Corporation. Arizona Technical Security maintains an extensive library of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures & Telecommunications publications, manuals, & textbooks. We understand the necessity to maintain current training and equipment so that we are able to identify and locate technical surveillance threats. We are constantly purchasing new tscm specific equipment as it becomes available on the market which allows us the ability to detect new threats. Much of the equipment we use is the same used by many government agencies across the world for eavesdropping detection, including the US government.
Mr. Evert is a current member of:
- Alliance of Investigative and Security Specialists
- American Society for Industrial Security
- Arizona Association of Licensed Private Investigators
- BICSI A Telecommunications Association
- Business Espionage Controls and Countermeasures Association
- Espionage Research Institute
- Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers.
Arizona Technical Security is licensed by the Arizona Department of Public Safety, and is also bonded and insured for your protection. Our technicians have completed hundreds of countermeasures inspections ranging from individual residences to fortune 100 companies.